Header Ads

NEW! The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Magic Band Splashes into Disney World!

I’m LIVING for all The Little Mermaid merch right now. While I already have 20+ thingamabobs, Disney just keeps tempting me with the release of amazing Ariel items.

Despite the new jewelry, Minnie Ears, and a hat, I can’t help but say: “no big deal, I want more!” And, Disney World is absolutely providing with the latest The Little Mermaid Magic Band.

Bubbling up at the Frontier Trading Post in Magic Kingdom, the limited edition The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Magic Band is worth flipping your fins over!

The light blue commemorative band features Sebastian, Flounder, a Dinglehopper, and Ariel in her famous “Part of Your World” pose. I am in love with the gorgeous artwork on this one, you guys! You can purchase it in-store for $29.99 or online at Shop Disney.

Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?

What do you think about The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Magic Band? Let us know in the comments below!



from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/2G51Qf0

No comments