Header Ads

Dinglehopper Alert: Little Mermaid Alex and Ani MERMAID HAIR Bracelet Spotted In Disney World!

“The salt on my skin and the wind in my hair” are both really giving me those beach hair vibes. I mean, who wouldn’t want to have gorgeous waves like Ariel’s? (The only hairstyle I want tbh)

©Walt Disney Studios

And the Little Mermaid herself (and her HAIR!) is immortalized yet again in this crave-worthy charm that’s debuted in Disney World!

The new Alex and Ani and The Little Mermaid merch is making me want to do a huge Disney accessory haul. 18k Gold and Mermaid Ears for lyyyfe!! Just when I think my shopping spree fever has dwindled for a moment, I’m hit with the fact that now Alex, Ani, and Ariel are doing the cutest BRACELET (give me all the accessories!!) collab together.

Twinkling on the shelves of the Emporium in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, the Alex and Ani Mermaid Hair, Don’t Care Bracelet is giving me all the feels. Complete with a Dinglehopper, Ariel is looking as sassy as ever with her cascading red waves. You can purchase it today for $49.99. Give yourselves some beach waves to match!

The Mermaid Hair, Don’t Care Bracelet is a great, shiny whazit to wear in and out of the parks. You can seriously pull it off anywhere — you’re just that fabulous.

Have you picked up the new Alex and Ani bracelet? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!



from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/2XAAF1x

No comments