Header Ads

DFB Video: I Changed My Mind About How I Eat in Disney World…

We’ve got a SUPER helpful DFB Video for you today!

Cream Cheese Pretzel

The past few months have changed a LOT of things for Disney-goers (even at home!). It’s entirely possible that your eating habits don’t look anything like they did a few months ago, and that’s true for us too!

We’re taking a look at some of the Disney food habits that we’ve been doing for YEARS that just…don’t work now. What do you need to plan for and what can you expect? Find out in this week’s video!

Are you a DFB Video subscriber? If you hit the button below, you can subscribe to our channel and catch up on ALL of our latest episodes!
Check out our latest video and then comment below: Did any of these tips help YOU to know what to expect in Disney World?

The post DFB Video: I Changed My Mind About How I Eat in Disney World... first appeared on the disney food blog.



from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/3kYo4Bg

No comments