Header Ads

DFB Video: Secrets About My Disney Experience

Hey, friends! We’re back with another DFB Video and today we’re talking about all of the important things you can do on your My Disney Experience App.

My Disney Experience app

Did you know that you can shop, create FastPasses, and even find the closest restroom all on your My Disney Experience App? Well, you can!

And those are just a few reasons why the My Disney Experience App has COMPLETELY transformed the way we vacation at Walt Disney World. That’s why we’ve got the tech hacks and tips you need to know about this app before your next trip in our latest DFB Video!

And if you love this video, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy over on our DFB YouTube Channel!

By the way, have you subscribed yet? If you hit the button below, you can subscribe to the channel and never miss a single episode!

subscribe

So check out the video and then let us know: Your favorite feature on the My Disney Experience App. 



from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/2Z2rY4N

No comments