Header Ads

Opening Day Information For Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge

Does the date May 31, 2019 ring any bells with you?

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge ©Disney

If so, it might be because YOU have a required, no-cost reservation to travel to the planet Batuu on the OPENING DAY of Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!

To that end, Disney has provided a video addressing Opening Day details and logistics  such as:

  • What do I need to bring for my reservation? (Your reservation info including QR code and a government-issued I.D. for all adults in your group)
  • When and where will I check in? (At Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland up to 2 hours before your reservation time)
  • When can I line up for Opening Day merchandise on May 31st… even if I don’t have a Galaxy’s Edge reservation? (Parking lots will open at Midnight; guests may line up starting at 2:00 AM)

Note that Disney has shared that there will be no opening moment or giveaway on May 31st.

You can check out Disney’s video in full below:

Are YOU going to Disneyland on May 31st? Please let us know with a comment!

from the disney food blog http://bit.ly/2wjC7tI

No comments