Header Ads

DFB Video: Six Things That Surprised Me About Tokyo Disney

Hi, there! We’re back with another DFB Video this weekend, and I’m sharing six things that surprised me about Tokyo Disney!

Chandu is big on adventure!

Chandu is big on adventure!

I visited Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea for the first time ever in November, and it was an amazing trip! But though there were some things I knew to expect, other aspects of Tokyo Disney took me completely by surprise. So I thought we’d do a little globe-trotting today, and I would love to take you all along with me to Tokyo Disney in our latest DFB YouTube Video!

And if you love this video, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy over on our DFB YouTube Channel!

By the way, have you subscribed yet? If you hit the button below, you can subscribe to the channel and never miss a single episode!

subscribe

So check out the video and then let us know: Would you like to visit Tokyo Disney (or have you already)?

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:




from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/2lYrJ5z

No comments