Header Ads

DFB Video: The BEST Things That Happened To Me in Disney World Last Week!

Hey, there! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and I’m sharing the BEST things that happened while I was in Disney World last week!

I checked out the new AFTER-Fireworks Party in Magic Kingdom

I checked out the new AFTER-Fireworks Party in Magic Kingdom

I JUST got back from Disney World, and I packed a LOT into my quick, two-day trip. So I’ve got tons of stuff that I’ll be showing you in-depth reviews for soon. But I just couldn’t wait to share all the BEST things that happened while I was there — from the newest Dessert Party to my current favorite cupcake to dinner at Disney World’s AAA Five Diamond Award Restaurant… it’s ALL here. So I hope you enjoy checking out the absolute highlights of my recent trip to Disney World in our latest YouTube video!

And if you love this video, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy over on our DFB YouTube Channel!

By the way, have you subscribed yet? If you hit the button below, you can subscribe to the channel and never miss a single episode!

subscribe

So check out the video and then let us know: What are you most excited about for your next trip to Disney World?

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:




from the disney food blog https://ift.tt/2MozWvU

No comments